Investor Grievances Form

    DISCLAIMER: “In case your complaint has not been properly redressed by us, you can lodge your complaint with Security and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (the “SECP”). However, please note that SECP will entertain only those complaints which were at first directly requested to be redressed by the company and the company and the company has failed to redress the same Further, the complaints that are not relevant to SECP’s regulatory domain/competence shall not be entertained by the SECP. “